Important Information for anyone trying out for the 2019 KMS Girl’s Soccer Team!
All players need a current physical to tryout or practice. Please bring your completed OHSAA Physical Packet to the first day of tryouts and be sure to complete the KMS online registration with Final Forms.
Field #3 Freshmen Baseball Field/KMS Soccer – KHS drive/nearest to Bainbridge Road.
- Soccer tryouts are August 1st and 2nd!!!
- Players NEED water bottles, soccer balls, and shin guards every day!!
- If tryouts need to go into the next week then we will continue.
- We will have practice/tryouts on the soccer field below the entrance of the high school
- August 1 and 2 times are from 9:00-11:00 am
- August 5-8th will be from 9:00-10:30 am
- August 12-15 will be from 2:40-4:00 pm
- Typically there will be NO practice on Fridays unless otherwise stated. (Aug 2nd)
- Running- you should be able to run, at the very least, 1 mile
- Foot skills – YouTube is your friend
- Juggling- YouTube is your friend
- Dribbling- YouTube is your friend
- Passing- grab a live friend and pass
Coach Grumbos: firstname.lastname@example.org